slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

WAKING UP

A typical morning. Emma and I go wake the boys every morning. They are playing and jumping in their cribs. Emma wants to jump too. She wants everybody in Alex's crib. They all jump for a few minutes.
Photobucket
{By the time I got my camera the jumping and laughing was over}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ben wants out. Party is over.
Photobucket
This morning, Emma woke up at seven thirty. I was not ready. She opened the curtain and the light shone on my face. I sent her downstairs to Dad. He played a cartoon on Netflix for her. She came back when the first episode was over. I had already showered. She wanted new pajamas. The boys are jumping in their cribs and we are ready to do this all over again.

0 comments: