slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

ARE THEY READY?

I have been thinking that I really should dedicate more time to teaching my children in a more structured and organized way. I thought I'd check for interest and readiness today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yep, Emma is ready and loved the idea. She tried to help her brothers but no, the boys are not quite there yet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So we moved on to the snack. They were ready for that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma said to me: Mom, you make the best cookies!
Now, the question, How do you teach your little ones? What kind of activities do you do? Any good books on the matter? Websites?

1 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Oh I love these pictures Rigel!

I wanted Hallie to start having a more structured learning, so I invited some of my friends with children her same age to get together once a week and we have a "funschool". It's pretty laid back, but each week we do a letter of the alphabet, or a color or number when we ran out of letters, and the kids learn all about that topic. It's been really great.