slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

STUCK

Tuesday morning my visiting teachers came over and brought their kids. We had eight children in the house and we sent most of them downstairs to play while we visited. Emma comes upstairs saying that her baby was stuck. I thought, well, Ramiro will take care of him. I kind of ignored Emma. She insisted that her baby Alex was stuck. I told her to ask Ramiro for help. She says he couldn't get him out. I thought it was weird and as much as I tried to ignore Emma I became a little embarrassed, mostly because I was ignoring my child, and maybe they thought I was a terrible mother, so I went to check it out. This is what I found.
Photobucket
And yes, I am a terrible mother because I went straight to get my camera right after I laughed out loud for a few seconds. I snapped these two pictures and then worked on freeing him. He was truly stuck. Who knows how in the world he got in there! The funny thing is that he was just so calm, I don't think he understood the gravity of his circumstances. He only cried until he realized I was taking his picture and saw that he was almost naked!
I tried to pull him out. Nothing. I tried taking his diaper off, it was dirty. So not the answer. Then Ramiro pulled down the chair and I pulled him, it worked after a couple tries. He was happy to be free.

0 comments: