slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

IMPERFECTLY PERFECT

Nothing has been perfect lately. It has been good, really good, but not perfect. We have been busy, very busy indeed, but not so productive it seems. Raising children is hard. Raising sweet and quiet kids is hard. Raising mischievous kids is harder. I was in the midst of craziness and frustration a few days ago and right before I lost it, we got in bed and played. I got my camera and took a few less than perfect shots and life and love came back to me!
These are by no means technically good photographs but I love them and they mean perfection.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments: