slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

SUMMER IS EXHAUSTING

Where have we been?
Photobucket

Well...
Photobucket

Enjoying the summer time and learning from its bumps!
Photobucket

And eventhough we are EXHAUSTED, we have managed to still smile!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ace said...

I think I've figured out that I don't just love your blog because you're one of the greatest photographers EVER, but because of your sense of humor, too. I don't just look at great pictures, but I laugh every time I see your blog. So thanks for sharing your talent, your insight, your humor... your self. :)