slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

AT THE PARK

Sunday night we joined the family at the park. Emma and the Primas were at Dutsikita's house so they missed out on the fun! The boys had a sweaty good time!
As soon as we got there Ben, Alex and Caleb hit the slide!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alex quickly learned how to go up the slide and save himself some time. He was too cute! He gave me some sweet expressions!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ben got the hang of it pretty quickly also. He's too silly though, he would not look up at me for a picture!
Photobucket
Caleb found something else to do.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Avery gave me a couple of free shots. She was too busy playing that it was hard to keep up with her but she actually stopped and posed for me!
Photobucket
Sarah and Enzo were enjoying the action! Well, maybe Enzo not so much!
Photobucket
All three boys found a better thing to do.
Photobucket
Grandma and Grandpa couldn't help themselves and joined the slide fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They then moved to the swings and as soon as Ben sat in this big chair he got so sleepy!
Photobucket
There were no baby swings so Ryan put the boys in the big kid swings and they did amazingly!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ace said...

Aww, those shots of Joe and Bev are precious. :) Once again, your timing and composition never cease to amaze me!

Kristie said...

what a beautiful and fun family!

Jacob J said...

It has been a long time since I have seen a picture if just my mom and dad. Great picture! Thanks Rigel...

Sarah said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe the bags under my eyes. I guess that's the face of a newborn's mother.