slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

LA ESCUELITA

It has been hard to entertain my kids lately. They truly have been driving me crazy. I mean that. The boys decided to stop napping. The last two times they made a mess, literally. I had to go buy more packing tape and wash the carpet. I still put them in their cribs hoping they will nap. They just play and empty the drawers and jump from crib to crib. They lost their fear of heights and climbed out, even though the short sides were towards the walls. I decided to institute La Escuelita. I set up a table and chairs and gathered some supplies. Emma loves it! She calls me teacher all day! The boys, well, they're boys. Anyway, here is Emma, loving school time! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: