slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

THE SHORT NAP

Friday morning Emma had her doctor's appointment and since I had been very "busy" the last few days I thought it would be good for me to stay home with the boys and do a little cleaning. Ryan ended up taking Emma to the office with him after the doctor said her little bone was healing perfectly. After a morning of cleaning, afternoon came and I was looking forward to some peaceful time. I put the boys down for the usual three hour nap and headed downstairs with a few items in my photography to do list. After about thirty minutes I could still hear them talking, laughing and jumping. Soon the laughter became crying. And soon after, there was silence. Not ten minutes had passed when there was more crying. And it didn't stop. I went to check on the crying baby and there he was, naked, wet and probably cold. Alex was still dressed and asleep, thankfully. I took Ben with me and the mommy time soon became, well, mommy time! We pulled out the tools and some shape blocks and had a fun one on one, mommy and Ben time! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: