slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

CATCHING UP SOME MORE

I feel like we have had so much going on in the past weeks that I have not shared but we have mainly been sick. The boys were sick the week before Christmas, Emma got sick on Christmas Eve and right around the 28th of December everybody seemed to be doing just fine. We did have a good New Year's eve and had high hopes of a great start of 2012. We made it through the first of January and then right at 2 am Benjamin woke up sick. Alex was sick the next day and Ryan followed. Emma and I had some discomfort but thankfully that was all. Last night I was feeling pretty good and not as exhausted as I have been. This morning, Emma woke up with "annoying boogies" she said. Hopefully it will not turn into a cold and lets pray it will not spread! I am sick of sickness! I have been pulling out my camera from time to time so I have something to show for those sick days... Here we go... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the last one of Emma at the door. She is getting so old! Beautiful long hair.