slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

DANCING TWINS

We went to Louisville this past weekend and on the way there we had such energetic boys! Pandora happened to play Emma's favorite song, Alejandro, yes, my kids dance to Lady Gaga. They danced and danced for a while but the scene soon changed to this: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Ace said...

Aww, they look so sweet when they're asleep!
...Lies! All lies, right? lol
~Anna Clark

Ace said...

P.S. - I just read your other post about the song "Stand Still." I bought my mom a Hilary Weeks CD for Christmas and ripped it to my laptop, but haven't listened to it. I stopped reading your blog and checked if that song was on my CD. It was. :) I started playing it, then went back and looked through those pictures line by line of the song.

I say you make a slideshow using that song. You could do what some of my other friends do, and include some things about how they are at that age - favorite things to say, eat, do, watch, wear, etc. That would be a fun way for you both to remember them at that age.