slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

EMMA

Just some pictures of Emma wearing her winter hat around the house. I guess she will not get a chance to make a snowman this year and she was looking forward to it! I even got everybody winter gear because I thought it would be fun for them! I, on the other hand, am not disappointed, not one bit! I am looking forward to warmer days! She got out all her hats that day and wore this one for about three hours! I think Team Umizoomi was on T.V. She could not keep her eyes off of the screen! I think they are somewhat annoying to tell the truth but Emma loves them and really has learned a lot about counting and patterns. She was wearing a random outfit last week and I said that she should change because it did not match, she said to me that it was a pattern. She then pointed out how her shirt had butterflies, her dress had butterflies and the skirt she wore underneath also had butterflies, she said "It's an awesome pattern, don't you see? because I love butterflies!" I just love my Emms! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: