slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

SUNDAY

Daylight savings. I am kind of looking forward to the longer days. I do miss my precious hour though. We actually made it on time to church. Emma puked during Sacrament meeting. We hit a new low. She's alright. Sore throat makes her gag and puke. It was nice outside. I had the not so wonderful idea to take the bikes out. We only have two. There was one kid crying at all times. Good weather puts me in a great mood. It was a good day. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: