slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

EMMA'S BIG DAY

Emma had a birthday on the 13th and I have been so bad enjoying the weather and crazy busy with the kids and the house that I have not posted any pictures! So, here we go. I tried to document the day for her in hopes that one day she would thank me for how fun her birthdays were! (yeah, I'm being sarcastic) I feel terrible 'cause I actually forgot to pick up (as in order) her cake. First thing in the morning, the IPad. Emma loves the IPad. The Boys love the IPad. I love the IPad. Emma was showing Alex how to get to Netflix. Photobucket Photobucket Breakfast time! She wanted her favorite, eggs and tortillas. It is my favorite too and I can eat huevos estrellados con tortillas de harina anytime, anytime I tell you. She even knows the Mexican ways! I love her! The boys are pretty good themselves! And yes, that is not my finest and roundest tortilla, but it was oh so good! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Bath Time! These three enjoy bath time together still. I wonder how much longer Emma will put up with those two and really, how much longer until they do not fit in the tub together! Photobucket This is Emma's birthday dress. She loved it. Oh, and Emma's birthday smile. She kept saying that that was her birthday smile, on the left. Photobucket For lunch, we went to Emma's favorite, Red Lobster. She thinks their Mac and Cheese is just perfect! Photobucket Photobucket Dad and Ben waiting for their meals! Photobucket Alex enjoyed the salad. Photobucket Ben enjoyed a four course meal! I thought I had gotten him eating soup, salad, pasta and shrimp, and dessert, but I missed a couple! He really is a good eater! That boy can eat! He just might eat us out of our house one day! Photobucket Photobucket There it is again, on the left, the birthday smile! Photobucket After lunch we came home and rested a bit, before we headed out to Chuck E. Cheese's! Emma's favorite part! I dislike going to that place myself, but it was her birthday so I just had to...Tia Dutsika, Kita and Amaury joined us for the birthday fun! Grandma, Grandpa and uncle Aaron came later. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Cashing in! Photobucket

0 comments: