slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

MY BOYS

Oh how I love these two! They give me a run for my money that's for sure! And Ben, well, I know he's the one that will make me old! I just know it! But how I love both of my boys! They are so much fun and so much trouble! Ben has been talking a lot and it's so fun to listen to his little person come out and show himself. Alex has also been talking but the best thing about Alex at this stage is that he's such a sweet little boy, sometimes just out of the blue he comes and hugs me and gives me lots of kisses! So sweet! They play really well together. They love play dough and just about every day two little cans disappear. They love the IPads. They call them "mypa" and I just love how tech savvy they are. Ben still eats nuts and healthy stuff. Alex surprised me the other day, I spotted him with a handful of cashews and I thought that Ben had taught him how delicious they were but he was just licking the salt off of them and putting them back into the container! He must be mineral deficient! We have been loving the weather, from inside. Emma has been a sick and we have been inside for five days. I let the boys out to the front yard yesterday and they just had a great time and were not happy when we had to come back in. They love their big sister and were so good when I said we had to go inside to check on Emma. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Can you tell them apart? Oh yeah, and they love Greek yogurt, can you tell?

1 comments:

Sarah said...

The black and white pictures make them look older to me. I love those two even if my presence is punishment to them.