slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

ON OUR WAY TO THE AIRPORT

I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted! I have been distracted with allergies and blogging was the last thing on my mind. I had forgotten how fun recording memories was! Yesterday we went to the airport to pick up Ramiro and Lehi (Oh, am I excited to have both of them back for a few weeks!!?) and Emma and I had a fun little time with the camera! A little shy at first... Photobucket All smiles next! Photobucket Photobucket Funny faces followed! Photobucket Photobucket All this, while these two slept! Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: