slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

ABSENCE

After we came back from Mexico, I found out I was pregnant. I was sick (and still am)and my poor children have been troopers! I laid on the couch for the longest time watching cartoons on Netflix with them and never did they complain. Not a whole lot of picture taking happened during this time but I will forever be grateful to these three little ones for being so patient and excited about the new baby! I do not consider myself a good momma but I do think I am a lucky one! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: