slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

ELF ON THE SHELF

We adopted Oscar. Oscar is our elf. The kids loved having him around whenever he came back from the north pole, yes, some nights he was just too tired to make the trip back home and didn't show for a couple of days! I really tried, that's all I can say. This was his very first day and brought the kids donuts. They thought Oscar was pretty cool. And really, there will not be any more posts about Oscar, I was not very consistent on the picture taking either. Oh well, maybe next year! All in all, I think the kids really enjoyed it and were bribed enough with the nice and naughty lists! Ben hit Alex, one of many times, and I told Ben he would be in the naughty list. Alex replied crying that he didn't want Ben to be in the naughty list! They were all to be in the nice list! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: