slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

CHRISTMAS CARD ATTEMPT

I had the perfect picture of my children in my head. I had planned on sending Christmas cards and I could just see a big canvas of my three kids on my mantle. The day was supposed to be nice and not as cold as the days before. I got them dressed and ventured out by myself. Everybody seemed to be on board with the little photo session. Within seconds of arriving every child was cold and moody. I became frustrated and decided to get back in the car. Frustration turned into a "few" tears. Emma promised that they would be good and that I would have the picture I dreamed of. We got out again, no expectations this time. It was hard work and this looks nothing like what I had envisioned but I'll take it. I love my three punks and cannot wait for the big canvas of my four children! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: