slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

CHRISTMAS

Pictures have not been at the top of my list since I became pregnant. We had a great Christmas. We enjoyed our families and spending time with them making sweet memories. These are the few pictures I took on Christmas morning. The kids were elated with their presents from Santa. This is by far my favorite picture of 2012! I LOVE it! Emma's face and emotion is just precious. And yes, Santa spoiled her with an IPad mini. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Ace said...

Love them. Just... love them. Every time.