slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

THE BOYS TURNED THREE

I know, it was months ago! I have many, many "reasons" why I haven't blogged but I'm not about to make a long post about those right now when I'm just trying to catch up a little! So, really, what you will see in the next post will be mostly pictures. I have no energy or memory really to write about the awesome birthday the boys had but you can see it through every single picture! I truly mainly just can't believe we have made it this far! They are three and the sleepless nights and days are mostly gone! It has been so much fun so far and I cannot wait for what's to come in our little family! I am so grateful I have these two and my little Emma! They are the cutest children a mom could ask for! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: