slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

THE JUNE POST

No, I haven't forgotten you. I have been busy. These are some of June's images... Ramiro and Lehi's arrival. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Emma's quick cute-gone-gangster shoot. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket My last attempt at getting pictures of all three of my kids together. Photobucket Fathers' day. Photobucket Photobucket Alex's awful rash. Photobucket Emma's nap. She looks so sweet sleeping. Not a whole lot of this happened in June. Photobucket

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the pictures of Emma. She is bound to be a model, if she isn't already. I was just telling some friends about THE Tres Leches Cake.