slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

I just LOVE fabric!

So... yesterday I went to Joann to return this book I had bought about 10 days ago and hadn't even opened. Yesterday I did, and I thought it was a little outdated so I thought I would return it. I went to Joann and returned it and looked around for something to spend my newly found treasure (the return money, I mean, I had already spent it, so, no point on putting it back in my bank account! ;))Well, I found some very pretty fabric... weird for joann, I mean nice quality fabric, kind of like what you would find at a quilting store, and I was so excited! I bought some of the pear and apple pattern that is so popular now, you know?...Love it!!! It will make a pretty apron and a bib maybe?

0 comments: