slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!
Today was, in general, a good day. I had a great time putting my little Stories In Hand binder together. It has lots of questions or "sparks" as Jessica Called them to help you bring back your memories. I'm actually very excited to work on it and really documenting the story of my life, at least the parts that are worth telling.
I did get my pin cushion done! It is pretty cute... about the pictures... they didn't turn out very good... I will try again tomorrow...
On that line, I can't wait to get my new camera! I told Ryan that that was the only thing I wanted for Christmas,and it is true, that's the only thing I want and I'm so excited 'cause he said yes! So... soon I will be taking lovely pictures! Watch out people! I am though, waiting for a good deal, at least triple points at Best Buy! I think I have decided to get the Nikon D-90. I do think though, that I might be paying a little too much... We shall see I guess.

0 comments: