slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

10 months old!


Yeah... Emma is 10 months old!!!!?? I just can't believe it! It's already been 10 months??? I love her!! I love this stage. She is such a happy little girl! She is standing and walking holding onto things, she's so close to walking. We have so much fun everyday. She's eating all kinds of things, chews big chunks of bread. I just love her smile!
Two more fun facts: American Idol started and Lehi got a haircut! He wouldn't let me take a picture though, he was not happy.

0 comments: