slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Snow... Not Excited at all!


It snowed all day long! We were stuck at home, not that we had to be anywhere, but still... I'm so not excited about this weather... It does mean a lot of sewing (well, not a lot lot, but some. I actually just got my sewing machine back, a fuse or something died), maybe some baking?. Mostly reading. I'm almost done with the Twilight series. You know?, I have been enjoying it. Mostly because it is fun talking to Ryan about it (he really enjoyed the books) and it is a pretty entertaining story. I have had some vampire dreams though... so, I better hurry and be done.

1 comments:

peter said...

I'm just impressed that Ryan likes the Twilight books, and the snow was great, but now it's just too darn cold.