slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Back to normal

It's a weird feeling. Normality? Is that even an emotion/feeling? Things just feel normal again. Party's over. Normal is nice though.
I was thinking how much I miss being around my family (all those that live in Mexico) and then I also realized it's good to be apart. This is the thing, Mexicans are so involved in their families' lives that sometimes it feels like things don't change, like we don't grow, like we don't progress, sometimes like we don't have time just for ourselves. It's hard to understand these sentences I know but, what I mean I guess is, it's good to be apart and let each family live their life, experience everyday life together and develop. Maybe later I will be able to put this in words better.
For now, I'm enjoying my Sunday (see what I mean?, MY Sunday). This morning we woke up late and had to go to the Second Ward's Sacrament Meeting (I left right after the Sacrament was passed and went to Relief Society) but before we had to go I had time to snap these sweet pictures of Emma. This dress is size 3T! I mean, it's still a little big, but it looks good.

0 comments: