slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Gone


So, my mom left this morning. Emma will miss her very much. It's always hard to say goodbye, even when I know she'll come back in a few months. We had a great time these past couple of months (she stayed almost two months this time! only 5 days short) She made me a cute apron Thursday night. I love it. It only took her 2 hours to make! It was fun sewing together. Sewing is something my mom, my sister and I share. They both are very good at it, me? just starting but loving it! It's funny but I was never interested in sewing at all, nothing crafts, but, right after high school I decided I wanted to go to college in Hermosillo, and I wanted to do Economics, everything was going well, but I was homesick and it absolutely didn't help that my major wasn't what I thought it would be, anyway, I wanted to come home and my mom said it was okay, that if I didn't like it then I shouldn't go back (she missed me too) and so, I never went back. She didn't want me to sit at home and do nothing though (because I now had to wait until the next semester to start at the local college) so she had me to take sewing lessons! I reluctantly did. It wasn't fun at the beginning but it got better and better and now I'm so glad she made me do it.

0 comments: