slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Bad Hair Day


Emma's bad hair day!
Another pizza day. So, I have this new craving...Papa Murphy's stuffed pizzas! Love them! We've had them 3 times this week...(I know!) but I'm sure this too shall pass... soon hopefully. And no,I'm not pregnant. Just winter anxiety I think. I can't wait for Spring! I'll be able to take more exciting and colorful pictures. I'm dying to try my Nikon outside of the walls of my house. Emma and I will be able to go for walks and to the park... oh that will be fun!

0 comments: