slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

The Two Sides Of The Story

What a lazy day! (A couple of days actually). Yeah, so, I've been so engrossed in those books! I just wanted to be done so I could actually move on and get on with life! I don't think I have ever read a book of almost 800 pages! Sadly lame but true. But I'm done! I must say I enjoyed the series. I would have liked a battle at the very end though. Entertaining books really. I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to read them and join the Twilight fever, but I just had to know what all the fuss was about, and I actually had a good time.
While I was reading Emma was having fun! Can you tell?

So, of course I didn't make any lunch or dinner (therefore we are starving right now and trying to decide what to order but nobody wants to choose!!) Lehi didn't have school today because of the weather and we decided to go get some McChickens! We love McChickens! These are the kinds of faces McChickens and Fries produce!

Later in the afternoon, once Emma was asleep and I was back to reality I felt like cleaning. I cleaned the kitchen while watching Pepe El Toro (A mexican movie from the 50s) on YouTube. It was fun! I used to watch them when I was little... yeah.. like 20 years ago! Man I'm getting old!!! But anyways, my kitchen is clean!

0 comments: