slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Magical Sunday

Today was a good day. I actually got up at 7:00 am to get ready before Emma woke up. Ryan was already gone though, can you believe they have PEC at 6:30 am??? I actually remember in one of the English Wards in which I served we had to attend PEC at 6:30am also, we had many PEC's on Sundays, we covered 11 wards! Crazy! But anyways... My hair was done right before Emma woke up, which was at 8 am and after that it was all about getting Emma ready and fed (I was starving! But it was eating or hair? food or hair?? Yeah, I'm that vain! Of course I chose hair! I only do it once a week! I did attack the sacrament bread after the meeting! and I was a happy camper).
Nancy Ellis taught a great and very insightful lesson, she is such a good and passionate teacher!.
The rest of the day was fairly good. I made some cookies and dinner (for a change!) Emma was so funny! I gave her the sippy cup while she was standing up and she drank tilting her head backwards and without holding onto anything!! She was doing so well and then she started falling... until she was back on the floor wearing this huge grin.

0 comments: