slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

She went too far...


It would have been a great morning hadn't Emma gone down the stairs!. Yeah! I had finished making the bed and Emma usually follows me wherever I go (most of the time anyways) so I went to the kitchen and kept calling her but she was not coming my way. After a few seconds I couldn't hear her and so I worried and went to the living room to check it out and I did not see her anywhere!
Then I looked toward the stairs and saw the board out of place (a lame cork board that we use to block the staircase because I haven't found or really looked for a fence) and a set of horrible scenes went through my mind! I thought Emma had fallen down the stairs and that maybe I couldn't hear her cry because I was in shock or maybe she had hurt herself badly... oh, lots of things went through my mind! So, I focused and finally found her! She was sitting down on the first step, her legs through the rails and playing! Oh was I happy to see her!!?? (I'm always happy to see her though...) I was trembling when I got her, I did think about getting my camera...for a fraction of a second only...:)
The rest of the afternoon was great... we had a good time sewing and playing together.
This is Emma's red quilt top. It's very simple, just a bunch of 5" squares sewn randomly. Now it's just a matter of quilting it!

Don't you just LOVE this little face though?!

0 comments: