slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

My sweet 4 legged baby

Yesterday (Jan 15), Emma started crawling on her hands and feet. I thought it was cute and hilarious! She looked so funny. She did it all day long. She also started standing up without help. She kept her balance really well for several seconds while standing. Ryan and I watched her do it. A major step towards walking (according to us anyway!)! Later at night when it was time for her bath, I saw the top of her feet and they were red and sort of cracked, not quite bleeding, but very red. And the mystery of the 4 legged baby was unfolded. She hurt. She couldn't crawl her usual crawl, because it hurt. Oh I felt bad... so bad. I had not put any socks on her feet for a couple of days, mainly because she wouldn't let me, but that's no excuse I know, she's just a baby. And here we are, thinking it was hilarious (It really was though). But isn't that smart though? She solved her problem without complaining, she was proactive! I wish I could be like that!

Here she is! Isn't it cute??

And here she is again, "walking" some more!

0 comments: