slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Upside Down


Tonight I feel like I should give a little update on the new mommy aspect of my life. Things are going great, Emma's doing so well. She's handling food very well. She takes two naps a day and goes to bed at 8:00 or 8:30 pm and for the past two nights she has not cried or woken at all! Sleeps through until 7:00 or 8:00 am. Trying to follow a schedule, a pretty flexible schedule I should say, has really made a big difference in our days. She's a lot happier and she knows what to expect. Also, ever since she took the bottle everything has been much much easier. I'm in the process of weaning her, we're pretty much there really, just a matter of taking care of some little painful details. I'm so thankful Emma is such a good girl, mild tempered (she does throw fits sometimes but they're rather funny!...and cute for the time being...), and this schedule has really made a difference for both of us, I cannot say that enough! I have time to do lots of things really. The house is fairly clean, I do wish I had 5 or 6 uninterrupted hours once a month to really clean it though. I have time to go to church activities (since she's not nursing anymore I can leave her with Ryan), I have time to sew and to take lots of pictures. Life really is coming together now. I'm starting to think that I could actually handle another little one, for a long time my mind couldn't conceive the idea of conception once more! But really, I do feel like I can do it. Especially because I know that with the Lord I can do all things.

0 comments: