slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Feeling it...

I have been feeling better, much better, but for some reason I still haven't gotten back to my pre-pregnancy activities, like blogging. I was kind of feeling the blogging thing today and so, I thought I'd post a quick something.
Things are going just fine around here. I'm feeling fairly healthy, just tired and fat, but pretty good really.
While I've been away:
Emma turned one (13 months today in fact! man! Where has time gone???? Have I been that pregnant??). She had a great time at her b-day party, I do have some pictures but they haven't quite made it to the computer.
We found out we're having identical twins so more complications could come our way and we decided to switch doctors, we have an appointment for Monday with our new perinatologist (I'm still trying to digest this, I liked my old doctor, but we're thinking about the health of our babies, right? They also have a diabetes clinic so, that's another plus).
We had to buy a new vehicle. I almost cried when we decided to buy a mini van to accomodate our growing family, but I'm really liking it, it's a 2009 Honda Odissey and it is definitely nicer than my old car (which I have missed in a couple of ocassions but not that much! )
My mom went home and my grandpa stayed with us, and was supossed to stay until May or until my mom was back and ready to go back to Mexico again but he got sick last Tuesday and we decided to send him home (he has no insurance here) so, he flew home Tuesday afternoon and had to go to the hospital and I believe he's being released today. So, we're alone again. Grandpa is fine though, it was a good call to fly him home that same day.
Ryan has been taking such good care of us. He cooks and cleans when I'm unable to do it, which is often. He's determined to make me eat and drink water, and eating hasn't been too hard because he's such a great cook! but drinking... working hard on that one.

Well, I really don't want to "overdo it". More blogging for me soon...(getting a little nauseated right now)

0 comments: