slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

POWERED BY

Inspired by:



I know many of you read the nie nie dialogues. I was very happy and emotional when I watched this video yesterday for the first time. It inspired me so much! I truly felt grateful for the privilege I have to be with my kids and love them and see them grow and become. I love the way she tells her stories. I was inspired to find joy in my ordinary days.

Pumped by:



Now, this video was too funny!I should make my own little bathroom self-affirmation song! I read in a book that when you "affirm yourself" every day (for a few days) something is triggered in your brain and you start to believe you truly are amazing and that you are able to do whatever it is you need to do that day!
I'm thankful to know that I AM amazing and that I can do all things with Heavenly Father's help and that I can find "confirmation" of these things through prayer!