slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

POWERLESS

Monday morning was going really well. Still savoring the sweetness of being home again. The boys were already taking naps. They went to sleep so easily I was feeling pretty good. Emma had breakfast and wanted to watch Alice in wonderland. I was downloading pictures from our trip. Then, it happened. The power went out. I waited one minute. I waited one more. Emma wanted Alice back. I wanted my computer back. Then another minute passed.
Emma and I sat together waiting. We played. We went upstairs to clean. I brought paper and crayons for Emma. The boys woke up. While I was feeding the boys Emma ran out of paper. She found herself a new canvas.

Photobucket

We waited some more. Then, it happened. The power came back almost five hours later. As inconvenient as it was, it was nice to not be plugged in to a TV or computer and to play with the kids. They were mostly happy. Then, life continued as usual.

1 comments:

Amy Rose said...

So did you have a bad storm, or what made the power go out?

I'm glad you got it back, and even more glad that you were able to have a nice afternoon through it all!