slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

MORE FATHERS' DAY

Last Sunday while the adults talked about fathers the kids were outside playing and I spotted this little boy {Alex} playing by himself and minding his own business, having a blast!
I had to leave the adults to come get these!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ben was riding the little bike, after we had to fight Emma for it.
Photobucket
Emma found some bubbles and the boys thought it was the funnest game! I loved watching them play and run and laugh!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I just had to get some of Emma. She looked so cute wearing Avery's dress. I guess Emma got her dress wet, while I was watching Alex, and Sarah found her a new dress {thanks Sarah}.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: