slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

MY SWEET EMMA

I took some pictures of Dutskita and Amaury last night and Emma HAD to go so I of course told her that if she NEEDED to come so badly, she would then let me take some pictures of her. She was bribed.
Once we got there she forgot of her deal and would not look at the camera!
But I still love the ones I got!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's gotten so big and smart! She almost knows the days of the week and can really count to almost twenty! She will spend her day counting everything if I listened to her!

1 comments:

John & Leslie said...

Cutest pictures ever! She is so stinkin cute. Love her outfit! I really wish I lived close by so you could take my girls pictures!