slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

ROLE-PLAYING

Emma: What's up Rigel?
Mom: Nothing, what's up with you Emma?
Emma: No! I'm Rigel (with an American accent) You are Rigel (with a Mexican accent)
Mom: Oh okay. What are you doing Rigel?
Emma: Oh just cooking and buying shoes for my boys. (I don't spend much time doing either of those two things but somehow she figured out it's a mom's thing I guess)
There is a lot of talking and singing and dancing while Emma becomes Rigel and it goes on for ten minutes or so. I then ask a question along the lines of "Why don't you pick up all the toys Rigel?"
Emma: No. I'm Emma.
If only it worked.
Today we went to buy her new shoes and on the way home she said she wanted to grow up like me and have money to buy shoes for her babies. So I guess I really must spend a lot of time buying shoes.
After we came home everybody got a bath and since Emma was trying her new outfit and shoes I thought I'd snap a few pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: