slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

EMMA'S FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT

Well, we went back to the doctor last Friday and Emma's tibia is healing and looking great. She remains in this long annoying and super heavy cast. The short cast would not provide enough protection for her tibia to continue healing and so the ugly long cast gets to stay for the rest of the time it seems. She's doing just fine though. She now crawls and drags her little self all over the floor, she even came up the stairs once all by herself! I was so surprised to see her in the kitchen when I had just left her downstairs playing. I asked her who had brought her upstairs and she said, I did it myself mommy! (with a huge smile filled with pride and accomplishment!) Nothing is stronger than her spirit. She's awesome! We have an appointment on the twenty sixth of September and we shall see if she looks good enough for no cast, or at least that's what I would love to hear... I was playing around today in my basement with my little flash and Emma was so kind to pose for me and help me practice. Photobucket

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That girl is a rockstar! I love her. Once again, great pictures.